A Special Thank You

There are serveral people behind the scenes who post many of the devotions here, and have kept KJV Devos going. I thank God for you all. I am always looking for more devotions to add to this blog, that are IFB and KJV, and I think we have a great selection here! It has been a blessing to read them. In the future I would like to add an option to have them emailed to subscribers as well. I have spent some time correcting some titles so they are all consistant, or tags - a spelling here and there - but overall I am amazed at the selfless help you have been. The widget company is no longer in business, and although the widget works, it is difficult to post to. I may be removing it. If you have any other ideas or suggestions please email me at KJV4me@live.com. Thanks so much and GOD BLESS!

No comments: