5/6 Grammy Blick

I don't know the source on this one. I've seen it on Baptist Potluck, too, and have enjoyed it each time I've read it. I pray you will, too.


NEVER AGAIN WILL I

say "I can’t," for
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

admit I lack, for
... my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

fear, for
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

harbor doubt and lack of faith, for
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1

allow supremacy of satan over my life, for
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. I John 4:4

admit defeat, for God
…which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14

lack wisdom, for
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5

be worried and frustrated, for
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

be in bondage, for
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

feel condemned, for
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1

No comments: