09/10 What God Loves


Date: Monday September 10, 2012
Today’s ChaptersEzekiel 34-36
Message Title: What God Loves
Hello My Friend,
God loves all the people He created, and He would love nothing more than for every one of them to become His children, sadly, not every person born will acknowledge they need Christ and receive Him to do that. Perhaps more joyful to God is seeing one of His children return to Him, meaning letting go of the wild lifestyle, the pain and suffering associated with it, and come back to Him for help. Jesus illustrated this through a son who his father rejoiced over the return of his son. “And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.” – Luke 15:29-32.
God also loves faithful servants, but He does not love it when so called men of God, preachers, teachers, ministry leaders, etc., make up their own rules and cause His people to live according to their laws and get lost into these false religions. God sent Ezekiel a message to give those shepherds who caused His sheep to scatter and get lost into these false religions and also one for the lost sheep.
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.” – Ezekiel 34:10-12,16.
Shepherds who watch over Jesus’ sheep, have a duty to feed His sheep, to care for them, minster to them, and provide the medicine they need to heal them from their sin disease, which is the Gospel. God will expose the truth of every man of God who reaps all the money, power, and fame of being a shepherd, yet refuses to feed His sheep. He will also bring His sheep back to the truth with some good old fashioned discipline of their own since they followed the wolves in the first place. Ignorance does not save us, only truth can set us free. “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” – John 8:32,33.
God loves His children and yes with love comes some discipline, but when we show God our love for Him by living in obedience to Him or returning to Him He truly does set us free from every sin, and every bit of the gilt and shame that comes along with it. God wasn’t done with Israel, through Ezekiel He promises to find His children in the midst of them and clean them up. “For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.” – Ezekiel 36:24-29.
This is the same promise He gives to all of us, what an amazing God we have, His mercy endures and let me tell you, people have no mercy, they will punish you to the fullest extent of the law, and most take the law into their own hands. “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” – Revelation 21:2-4.
God, will let us get lost, He will let us get into all sorts of trouble, but He never gives up on us, and while we do have to face some consequences should any one of us get lost, He never stops searching for us. All His sheep will be found and He will give them a new heart, clean them up, and get them ready for the marriage feast. “And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” – Revelation 21:5-9.
Today’s Prayer: God, Thank you for loving us so much that You sent Your Son to die for us so that we can become not only a creation of Yours, but a child. We are not Your children by any righteousness we have done, but by our being born into Your family through Jesus. Lord, there is no amount of thanks, praise, or glory that we can give You to show how grateful we are for what You have done, the only thing we can do is return our love to You by being faithful to You and living in obedience to Your Word. Give us Your power, strengthen us, grow us, and show us how to live the way You want us to live, not because we have to, but because we are Your kids and we want to show You how much we love You. In Jesus’ name. Amen
Are You 100% Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? VisitGod’s Price
Like Us On FacebookI’m Following Jesus
SubscribeSubscribe
UnsubscribeUnsubscribe
©2012 I’m Following Jesus 

No comments: