08/14 The Right To Know


Date: Tuesday August 14, 2012
Today’s ChaptersJeremiah 22-24
Message Title: The Right To Know
Hello My Friend,
Words are essential in life, while anyone can use some kind of sign language to show what they are trying to say, if we want to learn anything or communicate with anyone, we still need words to interpret what they are implying. Did you ever wonder why words have so many different meanings? I think that is a question that no one can answer, but it can be confusing at times. When reading the Bible it can be confusing sometimes, one can interpret a word for a different meaning, and while we all get something different from reading God’s Word, we should all come to the same conclusion. However, those who are completely off from the majority of Christians need to seriously examine what they are teaching because they certainly are not teaching truth. And while they think they are, God knows what they are doing and He will call them on it. Jesus Said, “It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” – Luke 4:4. It is only by learning every Word of God that one can interpret the true meaning of the word.
God has a warning for all the teachers who distort His Word, this is not something that has only happened in this present day and age, before the destruction of Jerusalem God warned the people of what was to come if they continued to lead His people down a path of lies. “Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD. For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD. Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.”- Jeremiah 23:1-4,11,12.
Of all the people in the world, the ones that get God boiling the most are those who distort His Word. Think about it, how do you feel when someone says that you said something you did not say? Imagine how God feels when people say that He said something when He did not? He is our Father, our Creator, not someone mythological made up by the imagination of a rebellious heart, all who trust people away from the truth and say it’s from God will have a price to pay for their deceiving God’s people. Jesus warns that there are many false prophets around today. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” – Matthew 24:5,13,24.
Let me tell you, knowing all that God wants us to acknowledge does not happen over night, it takes years and years, but as long as we make an effort God sees it and blesses us for it. We all have to admit that whenever we try to do things all on our own we can make a mess of things, but that is why God sent Jesus to help us. He knows that flesh can only do so much and if we truly want to live by God’s truths we need a guide. Through Jeremiah, God foretells the glorious day that THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS would one reign over all the, but first He has something to say to all those who distorted His Word and caused His people to fall.
Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.” – Jeremiah 23:1-6.
People who head up these false religions and change God’s Word to conform to their lifestyles are only sending people to hell and causing tons of those who were saved to be deceived into doing ungodly things just to profit themselves. Thank God that there are some preachers and teachers willing to stand by the truth and teach every Word of God. Our Good Shepherd, the Lord, Jesus Christ, is THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. He alone brings justice and righteousness to all who believe in Him and one day all believers will reign under Him while all deceivers will join Satan. “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” – Revelation 20:10.
You have the right to know and understand the truth, and all you have to do to find the truth is to read His Word. God has told all in the pages of His Word, and everything will happen exactly as He has stated. A church or religion does not take anyone to heaven, Jesus does. Jesus is coming and those whom have not asked Jesus to save them will not be saved when He returns. It does matter what church you attend and God is telling all that remain faithful to a church that they have one more chance before it is too late. You never know when you last day on earth will be, once you die it is too late to save yourself. Instead of living in fear wondering if you will make it to heaven, be assured that as long as you have personally accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior than you have eternal life ans will be in heaven. “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” – Romans 10:10. Praise God!
Today’s Prayer: God, Thank You for Your Word, my guide to everything that is true and right. Lord, I know that I will not learn everything You have to tell me all at one, but as I keep reading Your Word You will reveal things to me day by day as I let My Lord, Jesus Christ work in and through me. I may not get it right all the time, but let me not forget that I serve the only living God and that Christ lives in me. He and He alone is my strength and guide to the truth and living by it. I Love You Lord, I love Your Word, and I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Are You 100% Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? Visit: God’s PriceLike Us On FacebookI’m Following JesusSubscribe To This DevotionalSubscribeUnsubscribe From This DevotionalUnsubscribe

No comments: