5-5-14 Life in the Parkie Lane

Anybody Know a Good Lawyer?                                                   

I messed up and I got busted.  I broke the Law and now I need a good lawyer.  I will have to face a judge one day.  What did I do? Lots of things, which all fall under the term "sin." I will stand before God the Judge one day, guilty as charged for all my sins - I haven't gotten away with anything. I need a good lawyer.

The Bible says that I have an advocate, a lawyer!  Jesus Christ the Righteous is my Lawyer.  God the Son, will stand with me before God the Judge, who, because He is righteous must punish sin.  I cannot represent myself, but Jesus can. He already paid my penalty on the cross and I am depending on that. He will present the fact to the Judge that the punishment has been satisfied already.

Since the penalty has been paid and I am trusting in that, the Judge will declare me justified.  I will receive amnesty - a pardon. I am guilty, but set free. All the charges have been expunged from my record! "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us." Psa 103:12.

My Lawyer is not a good lawyer, He is a great Lawyer! He is available to help anyone. To contact Him dial 1-800-JST-PRAY.

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous" 1 John 2:1.

© copyright Kevin T Boekhoff



No comments: