9-10-14 Moving Day

We are loading the Uhaul today. I will post when I can, but it depends on access to a computer. 


Today we (my wife and I) are moving. We will be loading the truck and we will head out for Farmington, NM. I am wearing my NPF “Moving Day” shirt for the occasion. God began leading in this direction a few years ago and now it is here. (If you don’t see a post for a few days, it’s because I don’t have a computer to use. Stand by). We are having a moving experience.

It’s interesting how God uses circumstances and events to move us where He wants us to be. I have seen God open and close doors to direct my path through my life. We have a lot of unknowns ahead of us, yet we can trust that God will continue to direct us.

No, we do not know anyone there, except for those we met on our survey trip last May. The number one thing we looked for is a good church. God led us to one – College Heights Baptist Church. Otherwise, no, we do not have a place to live yet. No, we do not have jobs waiting. So, why move? The idea is for a better climate because of my Parkinson’s disease. God is using my PD to move us there. We are trusting Him.

Please pray for us for safety and that we recognize God’s leading for the things noted above.

“Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee” Genesis 12:1.

© copyright Kevin T Boekhoff, author & ventriloquist

No comments: