12-2-14 Random Choosing


“Let’s see here.  Which chocolate is the best chocolate in the assortment?” I think to myself as I look over the different shapes and colors of chocolates.  I am always after the ones with caramel, however I invariably find the ones filled with something the consistency and flavor of toothpaste.  Some brands put a map on the inside cover, but who thinks of that?  Maybe they will come out with a GPS app for chocolates.

Anyway, random choosing doesn’t work for me.  Someone else always rubs it in that they got my caramel candies.  I have tried various strategies, but nothing works. Sigh. I seriously enjoy finding one I like. 

God gives me the choice to serve Him or sin.  If I choose sin, He warns that I will be enslaved by sin and consequences. On the flipside, if I choose righteousness, I will be set free from sin. A little information helps in selecting chocolates and Biblical information helps me make right choices in life.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32.

© copyright Kevin T Boekhoff


No comments: