1-19-15 Nose Blind


I saw a commercial on TV that talked about becoming nose blind to bad odors.  To prevent this all I needed to do was use their product every day and my house or car would smell good again.  No more concern about nose blindness.

With Parkinson’s I have experienced some nose blindness.  I don’t smell as good as I used to. I mean, my nose doesn’t work as well.  I don’t notice some aromas at all.  This can be good when something stinks, but disappointing when the chocolate chip cookies come out of the oven. 

There is an interesting thing noted in the Bible.  My life, because I am saved, can be like a pleasant fragrance to God.  This is the opposite of saying that my life stinks. What a wonderful thought that God is not nose blind.  Christ removed that stench of sin and replaced it with Christ.

“For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish” II Corinthians 2:15.

© copyright Kevin T Boekhoff


No comments: