9-21-15 Global Thermalization


I don’t like to ride in a motorized dumpster. I like my car clean. It’s simply common sense to take care of things. My mom always said to pick up after myself. My dad expected his tools to be put away again. I like my personal space clean and semi-neat. It just makes sense to not trash things. 

I don’t feel personally responsible for any ozone anomalies. I talked to someone at the front door a couple times and heat escaped – I guess I contributed to global warming. In the seventies that was ok, but leaving the freezer open too long contributed to the new Ice Age. Any weatherman can tell you weather has cycles, like times of drought, for example.

Even if I have in some small way affected the climate, it won’t really matter. You see, God is going to burn it, right down to the roots. He is going to purge the world of wickedness. The best way to destroy trash is to burn it – nothing left but ash.

Incineration is a waste treatment process that involves the combustion of organic substances contained in waste materials. Incineration and other high-temperature waste treatment systems are described as "thermal treatment.” The byproduct it leaves is purified. God will purify this earth with fire.

Since no one knows when God will do a global thermal treatment. It would behoove individuals to turn to Jesus before God fires up the incinerator.

“For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.” Malachi 4:1.

© copyright Kevin T Boekhoff
 https://tugsandnudges.wordpress.com/2015/09/21/global-thermalization/

No comments: